This section includes information on the Authority's approach to the release of information, in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act).
More information about the GIPA Act, and access to government held information, is available on the NSW Information Commissioner's website.
Open Access Information
The Authority makes available, free of charge on its website, the following open access information as and when they become available:
- The Authority's Annual Reports
- Current Policy Documents
- Details of significant government contracts and tenders
- The Authority's disclosure log
- The Authority's Public Register of Land
- Record of open access information not publicly available due to an overriding public interest against disclosure:
In addition, the Authority pro-actively makes available, free of charge on its website, a large range of additional information including the following:
- Reports of research likely to be of interest to the public
- The progress of environmental planning applications
- Details of events and activities on the site
- Other reports and publications likely to be of interest to the public
Agency Information Guide
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) requires every Government agency to maintain a publication guide. A Agency Information Guide contains information similar to the statement of affairs, published under the Freedom of Information Act 1989.
A copy of the Authority's Information Guide can be found by clicking on the link below.
Barangaroo Delivery Authority Agency Information Guide
Apart from open access information, the Authority is authorised to release other information held by the Authority, free of charge or at the lowest possible cost, unless there is an overriding public interest against public disclosure of the information. The Authority is required to review its program for the release of information proactively at intervals of not more than 12 months.
For more information, please contact:
Right to Information Officer
Barangaroo Delivery Authority
Level 21, 201 Kent Steet
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Phone: +61 2 9255 1700